Covid-19 Information and Updates:
We are taking the Covid-19 Pandemic seriously and are taking every precaution to minimize risk to our staff and patients. We are following the guidelines and recommendations made by the College of Dental Surgeons of BC, The BC Centre for Disease Control, and WorkSafe BC.
Please fill out the Covid-19 Consent Form below, prior to your dental appointment.
We will be screening our patients thoroughly and taking everyone’s temperature to ensure a safe environment.
New Office Protocols:
Day Before Your Appointment:
You will be emailed a Covid-19 pre-screening form to review, answer and sign the day of your appointment. The form can also be found here on our website.
Upon Your Arrival at the Office:
- Masks are to be worn at all times in the clinic, unless in the dental chair
- Please wait in your car or outside the office until your scheduled appointment time.
- Your Covid-19 pre-screening will be reviewed BEFORE entering the office.
- Upon arrival at the clinic, a hand hygiene will be performed and a temperature check will be completed.
- Due to social distancing, we are asking patients to try and arrive alone for their dental appointments.
- The waiting area chairs will be spaced apart to allow for 6 feet of distancing.
- Our coffee service has been temporarily suspended.
- We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office at all times.
- The public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- Any patients showing symptoms of illness or signs of a fever will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated.
- All operatories have high-volume air suction units to help remove debris and air particles.
- Our team is following all guidelines set forth by the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia, The BC Centre for Disease Control, and WorkSafe BC.
- During patient care, appropriate PPE will be worn.
- All surfaces that come in contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant.
- As new information becomes available to us, from our dental college, we will be updating our infection control measures.
From Your Kettle Valley Family Dental Team