Please fill out the Pre-Appointment Screening Questionnaire below, prior to your dental appointment.
New Office Protocols:
Day Before Your Appointment:
You will be emailed a pre-screening form to review, answer, and sign the day of your appointment. The form can also be found here on our website.
Upon Your Arrival at the Office:
- Please wait in your car or outside the office until your scheduled appointment time.
- Your pre-screening will be reviewed BEFORE entering the office.
- Upon arrival at the clinic, a hand hygiene will be performed.
- The public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned, and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- Any patients showing symptoms of illness or signs of a fever will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated.
- All operatories have high-volume air suction units to help remove debris and air particles.
- Our team is following all guidelines set forth by the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia, The BC Centre for Disease Control, and WorkSafe BC.
- During patient care, appropriate PPE will be worn.
- All surfaces that come in contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant.
- As new information becomes available to us, from our dental college, we will be updating our infection control measures.
From Your Kettle Valley Family Dental Team